A sampling of SweetGeorgia Yarns’ fibre bases and CraftyJak's Boutique’s carded batts.
The set contains 11 g each of natural (undyed):
- BFL+Silk - Bluefaced Leicester 75% and Tussah Silk 25% blended together for a very lustrous and luxurious top.
- Corriedale - The Corriedale fleece is a bright white with good crimp and soft handle and is very even.
- Gotland - Gotland feels a little reminiscent of mohair and has a beautiful gentle ripple to the staple as well as a soft glossy look in a natural silvery grey colour.
- Polwarth+Silk - Polwarth+Silk is our decadent spinning fibre blend of 85% super soft Polwarth wool and 15% tussah silk for shimmer.
- Superwash BFL - 100% superwash Bluefaced Leicester wool. It is BFL and it is superwash. In other words, it's perfect for socks.
- Targhee - Targhee wool has a matte finish and feels spongey, making for wonderfully soft and lofty handspun yarns.
- Carded mini batt - woollen fibre preparation by CraftyJak’s in an assortment of different fibres and colours.